Everyone loves hearing or gossiping about news. Good news, bad news or weird and wonderful news always grabs people’s attention and when it comes to gaining client awareness into your business or product, and with online news overtaking newspapers, it has never been a better time than now to publish your news on your website.
Mintox™ News is a component from Mintox™ Adaptive Content Management System which allows users to confidently and effortlessly create and update their news pages on their website.
Displaying news and information on your website not only keeps your clients up to date with what is going on in and around the business, but also assists in keeping your clients continually coming back and entices visitors to view your site. You can also advertise specials and discount offers.
Why is a news page beneficial for my online business?
- Inform customers of your company’s latest news instantly by displaying fresh and up to date content.
- Increase your sites Search Engine site ranking by making regular updates to your content.
- Feed news articles into your home page.
- Keep visitors coming back for updates.
- Get people talking about your company or product.
- Display relevant topics and get your visitor to take the next step to either contact your business submit an online booking, sales enquiries or product order
Why Mintox™ News is beneficial for my online business
- Quickly and easily implemented by even the novice user.
- Similar to a newspaper article, Mintox™ News will automatically display information on your website with a headline, a brief summary of the article and a thumbnail image that can be uploaded by you.
- Administrators can update their latest company news from any computer, anywhere in the world.
- Better search engine rankings due to regular content updates.
- Upload images, detailed descriptions and create links to various files such as PDF’s.
- No HTML knowledge required.
For more information on Mintox™ News and how a news page can benefit your online business simply follow the link.